Popular Mobile Workforce Management Solution available initially on BlackBerry handsets for small and large companies.
Small and large AT&T business customers now can keep their companies on the right track with Xora GPS TimeTrack. AT&T and Xora have announced the availability of the award-winning solution for workforce management for AT&T customers.
Xora GPS TimeTrack uses Global Positioning System (GPS) technology to give businesses timesheet data collection, job/work-order management, payroll integration and location tracking capabilities on AT&T-powered smartphones. Xora GPS TimeTrack will be available via wireless download on the BlackBerry 8800, BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry Pearl 8110 and BlackBerry Curve 8310 handsets, as well as the AT&T Tilt, BlackJack II and MOTO Q 9h global smartphones, which use the largest wireless data network in the U.S.
"With the addition of Xora GPS TimeTrack to our robust portfolio of GPS-based offerings, AT&T business customers have access to one of the leading mobile field-service solutions on the market today," said Michael Woodward, vice president, Business Voice/Data and Wireless Products for AT&T's wireless operations. "Xora GPS TimeTrack is easy to use but packs several features that help keep mobile employees in the field rather than in the office, so they can answer calls faster and make more customer visits during the workday while generating significantly less paper. That translates into increased efficiency, reduced costs and improved customer service."
"Xora GPS TimeTrack is an easy-to-use workforce-management solution that delivers powerful ROI and scales well from a small and medium business to a large enterprise," said Sanjay Shirole, Xora CEO and co-founder. "We were first to market with workforce-management products in 2002 and have leveraged this vast experience to provide more than 50 industry-specific templates to customers in construction, trades, field services, transportation and government. Now, AT&T's wireless business customers have the ability to significantly improve productivity by using this top-selling mobile workforce management product."
Xora GPS TimeTrack is an outstanding solution for any company with service personnel in the field. Xora GPS TimeTrack acts as a mobile version of the punch clock on which employees in the field can log starting and ending times for shifts, breaks and specific jobs by using a simple interface. A list of scheduled jobs for the day, along with relevant information, is delivered right to the smartphone. Mobile workers also can use the solution's FlexFields feature to record specific job-related data so that the company can more accurately bill customers, cost out jobs, track inventory and servicing information and pay employees.
Back at the office, management can view all of the information on a PC in near real time, including detailed maps showing the current location of all workers, detailed location activity, landmarks and street addresses. Xora GPS TimeTrack also interfaces with many popular accounting and timekeeping programs.
Xora GPS TimeTrack also includes the following unique features:
* IndustrySmart automatically configures the solution for the customer's specific industry.
* JobPix allows photos of jobs taken with the smartphone to be attached to specific job records.
* JobTalk gives the user the ability to use the smartphone to record an audio clip of job notes that can be attached to a specific job record.
* Smart Job Zones automatically records job start and end times when a worker enters or leaves a specific job area.
* Xroutes with TrafIQ is an optional service that optimizes routes, sequences the delivery stops and dispatches them to the phone to capture planned versus actual delivery time information. TrafIQ takes traffic into account and provides an additional level of fuel savings and better on-time predictability for deliveries in the industries in which "every day is different."
* Early Warning System (EWS) detects any signs of declining usage in the product and triggers proactive corrective action from Xora customer support, which in turn leads to low churn levels.
Ten latest articles from Tracking